My interest in fitness began when I was playing quarterback at Westwood High School. Like any young athlete, I wanted to improve my strength and speed. After my playing career was over, I wanted to help people of all ages and fitness levels improve their health. I strive to learn something new every day.
I believe in strengthening the body from the core, and focus on my clients using correct posture and form in every exercise. I train them to carry their improved posture into their daily lives.
Personal Trainer, National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Gait Pattern Analysis
- Recognizing and Measuring Soft Tissue Foot Deformities
- Sports performance: Speed, strength, swing power, throwing efficiency.
Kevin helped me get in shape for my wedding. He personalized a workout program for me that I could maintain even when I was traveling for work. I’ve never enjoyed working out, but he made it fun and manageable. I always look forward to my training sessions with Kevin. His focus on form was both effective and important in not getting injured. Vanessa H. of Millis.
- played Division II Football at Stonehill College
- coach high school football and track.
- enjoy golfing, fishing, hiking