For over 17 years, I have been involved in many different health and fitness roles including working as a personal trainer for clients of all ages and abilities. Participating in collegiate athletics taught me the importance of maintaining strength, healthy fuel for the body and prevention of injury.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle includes a balance of nutritious foods, functional movements, and a positive environment! An active lifestyle can be achieved for everyone as there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
- BS Health and Fitness, Westfield State College
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (AFAA)
- Fitness Associate at Boston College
- Cross Country Coach, Westfield State
- Group Fitness Instructor for Yoga, Pilates, Cycling, water Aerobics
- Functional Training
- Balance and Core Stability
- Prevention Of injuries
- Nutrition Guidance